How big is Big Data
Size does matter
In this episode of Cloud Insiders, we are joined by Bob Plumridge, CTO of Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) and Gavin Jolliffe, CEO of Xtravirt, who talk us through the emergence of big data in today’s IT organisations. Our guests address how big data and analytics empowers traditional IT decision making, the market factors driving the adoption of analytics and the use cases we are beginning to see through client implementation.
Bob and Gavin also discuss the challenges of analysing big data and the types of organisations that are adopting it, as well as where the future is heading and the trends that are beginning to be seen.
Topics covered include:
- How are big data and analytics empowering traditional IT decision making?
- What are the market factors driving its adoption?
- Which type of organisations are beginning to implement it?
- What are the trends that are beginning to be seen?
- Where is the future heading?